[minervacirc] Upcoming Minerva Circulation Roundtable Meeting Wed. 10/10/18

James Rathbun jrathbun at msln.net
Wed Sep 19 17:02:21 EDT 2018

 The next Circulation Roundtable meeting will be held on Wednesday, October
10th from 10am -12:30pm at the Maine State Library studio with the
Circulation Standards Committee meeting to follow shortly after.

Please register via the State Event Calendar
<http://maine.evanced.info/signup/calendar> to let us know you will be
attending. Kindly indicate in the Additional Information field which site
you will be attending from (just say Zoom if you're using that service,
which is described below.) Refer to the registration description on the
State Event Calendar for a list of remote sites.

If you can't make it to either the MSL or remote sites, you can now
participate via Zoom. I'll send a link out to that closer to the actual
date. You'll need to download the program/app to a device with a camera/mic
on it but that's all that is required to participate live via a video feed
and chat link. We used this last time and it worked well. Unfortunately,
for unknown reasons we lost the recording so there are only minutes
available for that last meeting. Those can be found here: Circulation
Roundtable Minutes
<http://www.maineinfonet.org/minerva/governance/circulation/roundtable/circulation-round-table-mtg-recordings/>

Please let me know <jrathbun at msln.net> if you have any questions or topics
for discussion during the Round Table.

**Note:  If there are any technical difficulties during the meeting, we
will be continuing the meeting in the Maine State Library studio. Meeting
minutes will be available after the meeting for your review if the remote
sites are unable to connect or a recording is not available.**

--
James Rathbun
Library Director
jrathbun at msln.net